Tuesday, October 11, 2011

On my way

Im leaving soon. It feels like it started already, so much energy goes to thinking about what will happen that I'm already exhausted. Always trying to think that nothing can be done until I arrive, nothing I imagine in my head should be considered before I have seen the reality in which I am going to work.

I have been to Brazil before. I have a place to live and people to help me in every day life. By experience I know what awaits me in terms of climate and culture. I already know my way around the area where I'm going to live. Still I worry about things like - taking the bus, go along the streets ignoring unwelcome stares and whistling...

I know that the first two weeks will be for adaptation, getting in to the rhythm. I just want  to plunge in to it now, get the hardest part owed with so that I can start enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment